|Don't Make Me Blue|
|Air date||July 10, 2004|
|Written by|| Mary McGlynn, |
|Directed by||Tensai Okamura|
Darcia returns to his keep to find that Lady Hamona has been killed by one of Lady Jaguara's people. The four wolves meet Blue after rescuing her from some thugs. Hige instantly likes her of course, but the others remain wary of her. A flashback of Blue's life with Quent when his family was alive is shown when Blue is describing what it is like to be someone's pet to Hige. Meanwhile, Hubb and Quent meet up and decide to travel together.
Quent: Why buy the car when you can spend the money on more booze.
Hige (about Blue): Wow! What a babe!
Blue (To Hige): You're nice. Gross, but nice.
Toboe: I couldn't sleep.
Hige: Neither could I.
Tsume: You slept like a dead man!
- This episode is one of only two episodes that has a character's name in it. Episode 2, "Toboe, Who Doesn't Howl" is the other.
- This is Blue's first appearance in her human form.
- Russe found Blue when she was only a puppy.
- Blue is half-dog and half-wolf, that's why she can find wolves.
- This episode aired in Japan on April 21st, 2003
Quent tells us why he is looking for wolves in the first place.